1. TRAPP HELIARC WELDED CORNERS:Welded corners will never sag or separate like screwed-together corners.
2. POWDER COATED FINISH: Our baked-on finish is durable, easy to maintain, and available in 13 colors.
3. FOUR INTERLOCKING HINGES:The recessed hinges interlock with the edge of the door, providing superior performance.
4. FOUR SELF-LUBRICATING BEARINGS PER HINGE:Reduces wear and provides smoother operation throughout the life of the door.
5. 1 1/4" THICK FRAME:Rigid, .062" heavy gauge aluminum is superior to wood-core construction storm doors which can separate and warp over time.
6. NON-GLARE SCREENS: All doors come with a Trapp® fiberglass screen which resists tears and will not dent or crease like aluminum screens.
7. HEAVY DUTY CLOSER:One heavy duty hydraulic closer provides smoother operation than two air closers, allowing for a safety spring to protect the door and closer from wind damage.
8. CHOICE OF HARDWARE: We offer a variety of handle styles and finishes to fit any home design. Interior hardware is available in black or white.
9. TEMPERED GLASS:Every Trapp® Storm Door is built with tempered safety glass, including all custom sizes.
10. PILE SWEEP: More durable than traditional vinyl sweeps. Our pile sweep is flexible regardless of weather and won't get brittle and tear like vinyl.